Breaking News at Mt. Diablo Unified School District!
SMHP Workshop and Therapist Certification Course
Beverly H. Moskowitz, DOT MS OTR/L FAOTA
PRICE AFTER EARLY BIRD: $259
Category 1: Domain. Performance Skills & Patterns
PRICE AFTER EARLY BIRD: $359
Category 2: OT Process: Evaluation, Intervention & Outcomes
2 DAY DISCOUNT PRICE AFTER EARLY BIRD: $559 (still saves $59)
Register now and save!
Day One Workshop:
Size Matters Handwriting Program: Proven. Practical. Measurable. Embeddable.
Friday, September 21, 2018
Registration opens at 8:00 AM
Course instruction: 8:30 AM-4:15 PM
Mt. Diablo Unified School District
Willow Creek Center
1026 Mohr Lane
Concord, CA 94519
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Cite handwriting research and SMHP evidence
- Identify & explain Key Concepts
- Describe strategies to implement SMHP in various settings
- Identify and list supportive SMHP therapy materials
- Discuss data collection, including Screening, Assessment, goal writing and Progress Monitoring Forms A & B
Participants receive a Handbook, lab materials & CEU certificates.
The schedule includes two 15-minute breaks and a 1.25-hour lunch.
Participation in Day Two SMHP Therapist/Teacher Certification requires successful completion of one of the following:
- Day One course: Size Matters Handwriting Program: Proven. Practical. Measurable. Embeddable.
- SMHP 3-part self-study webinar series
- Proven and Practical Strategies to Teach and Remediate Handwriting (available through ber.org)
- SMHP: Proven and Practical. (available through PESI.com or PESI DVD)
If you took the above, please email a screen shot or copy of your certificate(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register now or make checks payable to:
MOSKOWITZ EDUCATIONAL SERVICES
Download this form: Mt. Diablo SMHP Traveling Certification Registration Form
Send to: Real OT Solutions, Inc. Suite 100 1517 Packer Avenue Phila. PA 19145
Write to bev@realOTsolutions.com